Theme by
M-iichiko
Wedding Affair
Sunday, February 3, 2013 | 0 comments
Happy marriage Amos and Rachel (:

This weekend I attended Amos and Rachel's church wedding at Charis Methodist Church.
It was beautiful, both the bride and the ceremony (: Also made me realise how much hard work it is to manage a wedding. I especially love the bible verse the couple picked for the wedding.

And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is love.
- 1 Corinthians 13:13 / Short and sweet, all summarized without much explanation. 
Indeed, the greatest love is of the love of God. 


The couple on their special day (: 
I was lucky to be able to sneak a picture of them lol

 

The cutest flowerboy, just look at those fat cheeks omg I wanna squeeze it!




  


Cheryl and her very expensive dress haha (:


Just had to take a picture with Serene! She looked stunning in her bridemaids gown and make up on. (:



The groom nomming away lol


Yay Nedlands! (:


Jie sharon and michelle took pictures with me together with the Just married sign cause my plus one wasnt there with me ): Boohoo




Jojo the cheeky boy! I feel so old seeing this boy grew up from an infant and now entering primary school! I am such an auntie seriously.


NEWER
PAST